Consent to E-Sign and Receive Information Electronically
You're legally entitled to receive any information related to your reverse mortgage in paper form, but you can choose to receive your documents electronically instead if you provide your consent. Here's what you should know about consenting to receive information electronically.
Requesting A Paper Copy or Withdrawing Your Consent
Any information we give you electronically can also be sent to you in paper. If you want to request a paper copy of a document or withdraw your consent to receive information electronically, please call (800) 565-1722. You will not be charged a fee for receiving information in paper form or withdrawing your consent.
Hardware And Software Requirements
- Internet access
- Adobe PDF reader (free download)
- Printer access
- An e-mail account
- An operating system that supports all the above.
What You Should Know About Your Consent
As used in the Consent Agreement below, "you" means all interested parties who are primarily liable on a related reverse mortgage loan, including applicants and consumers who can rescind consent.
Your consent applies to all information related to your reverse mortgage at all stages of the process, including pre-application, application, origination, closing and servicing.
- You agree to sign documents electronically.
- You agree that All Reverse Mortgage, Inc. (ARLO) can use electronic records to provide or make information available to you.
- You agree that you are authorized to review this consent and agree to it for all interested parties.
- You agree that you can download, review, and print legal disclosures for all interested parties.
- You agree that you have the hardware and software noted above to access and retain information provided electronically.
- You agree that your employer may receive status notifications and view some of your loan details if your loan is part of a relocation program.
- You agree that anyone with access to your loan on our platform will be able to view all loan information, including personal and financial information about you and other interested parties.
The credit information that you receive is not intended to represent all information in your credit file at Experian. To obtain full disclosure of information in your credit file at Experian, you may visit www.experian.com/consumer or call (888) 397-3742. (A fee may apply). You may also be entitled to obtain a copy of your full report free of charge at AnnualCreditReport.com.
Terms of Service
When you opt-in to your "ARLO Loan Status", we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Text JOIN to 800-565-1722 to sign up for notifications from "ARLO Loan Status" and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies. Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 800-565-1722. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 800-565-1722. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
Participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
For all questions about the services provided by this Toll-Free, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org